Stress and Anxiety.Hypnosis and hypnotherapy have been used for along time to alleviate these symptoms of stress, and has been scientifically proved to help. Stress is common and can occur in people in their personal live’s or their careers. Stress can motivate people to do great things and get them what they want in life, and stress in others can cause a mental or physical breakdown. Difficulties
happen when people think they are unable to cope with situations minor or serious, that they think they should be able to do and see no end or conclusion . Anything that puts a high demand on you can be called a stressor.
Stress can cause memory problems, agitation, negative thoughts, mental and emotional problems, constant worry, overwhelming feelings, Poor judgement calls, lack of concentration, low mood, aches and pains, chest pains, feelings of loneliness, eating disorders, over use of alcohol, drug problems, constipation, diarrhoea, no or low sex drive, procrastination, depression, unhappiness and more.
Some reasons for stress, imprisonment, moving home, being a carer, exam nerves, making presentations, retirement, injury or illness, buying a house, rocky relationships, long-term illness, heavy work schedules, difficult colleagues, money worries, job loss, bereavement.
If you’re experiencing any of these symptoms hypnotherapy or Self Hypnosis can help.
What you think is how you feel, how you I feel is how you behave, Think about what you want and you will get it, Think about what you don’t want and you will get that too.
The-fight-or flight response (hyper arousal or acute stress response). In most people’s lives stress is unavoidable, and having stress is part of our make-up. Stress is a psychological reaction that happens when we perceive harm or attack to ourselves.
There is medicinal help for stress and anxiety and techniques such as CBT, psychotherapy, counselling, NLP, stress management techniques hypnotherapy, Mental creative and positive imagery.
Coping with stress should be the aim rather than alleviating it altogether. We should be able to manage and use it in positive ways. With hypnotherapy I can help set realistic goals, prepare a positive way too stressful events, help you cope with things out of your control, help with a good nights sleep, be more relaxed, be more active and exercise, use stress management techniques.
Let me tell you what can help,There is no difference between hypnosis and self hypnosis, so you can achieve the same results by using self hypnosis, or having somebody guide you through the procedure. A hypnotherapist has knowledge and can help you through the procedure if you wish, but you are always in control.
Stage shows, novels, stories you’ve heard from others or maybe what you’ve read and even films, are poor interpreters of hypnosis, they have given hypnosis a mysterious aura, that is wrong. Hypnosis is a tool, that can create great change in ourselves. The only side effects are good ones.
You are the subject, and the therapist, this is like being the coach and the athlete or the teacher and the pupil, when practising self hypnosis.
Amazing affects can be obtained using self hypnosis, physical change, curing yourself of warts, pain relief, for medical operations, skin conditions, by using self hypnosis. Other amazing changes can be affected using self hypnosis, Control over fears, motivation and self-confidence can be obtained and rid yourself of allergies.You will learn more about these when I give you your hypnotic tips.
Try these Self Hypnosis steps, to help with positive mental imagery:
1. Let’s say your goal is weight loss and you are feeling stressed, anxious, and frustrated with your progress. This self hypnosis technique can work for almost any situation.
2. You will need to make some notes of each step along the way of your journey, to get there.What will your ideal weight be? Write about exercising, being in new clothes, being more active and flexible and attractive.
3. Using all your senses, smell, taste, sight, sounds, feelings, see yourself in six months time, lighter, fitter, more, energetic, happier, full of confidence.
4. In your mind’s eye, focus on the steps above, in Disney colour, NICAM sound, HD(that’s high definition), and 3-D.
5. What can stop you from reaching your goal? Some people eat for distress or stress, some people for boredom, some people for loneliness, sadness, happiness, fun and much more. Think of these barriers as being a car window shattered with all pieces on the ground, you can never put the pieces together again – that is the way the subconscious mind will think of those barriers too.
6. What you think that is how you feel, how you feel is how you behave; think about what you want and you’ll get it, think about what you don’t want and you get that too!!!!
7. So using successful positive language, say to your self, I will lose the weight, I will lose the inches,I will drop my dress sizes, I will be the best I can be, very soon. You should do this at specific times, five times a day for three minutes, each time, this is a very important step!!!!
8. Making a recording of yourself is very, very powerful on playback. Your own voice is a very, very powerful tool in getting what you want.
9. Whether by yourself or therapist, reiterating the steps, will lead you to your goal.
For a Free consultation Call me Andrew Nelson or text or email if you need help with this technique.
For those people living outside my area which is Preston and Manchester, and
find it difficult getting around,
I have introduced into my services “HypnoTalk” with Facebook messenger and video chat SKYPE and FaceTime, the advantages of “HypnoTalk”Skype or FaceTime hypnotherapy.Regardless of your location, you can be sure of Quick, safe help, to good effect, in your own home or where you are at that time of your life. No troubling travel times.I’m an English speaking hypnotherapist helping expats all over the world.
Try it for free !!!!!!!!! Facebook messenger, Video chat, facetime, andrew.nelson766 is my Skype address.
or call 07710154513 for FaceTime
Like this page for a free trial.